Arizona & the Grand Canyon Book - 2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Arizona & the Grand Canyon is your in-depth guide to the very best of Arizona and the most spectacular natural wonder on Earth. A visit to the Grand Canyon is a must, but Arizona also has a rich state history and culture. From civilizations that date back thousands of years to ghost towns and historic recreations like Ottoman and Tombstone to modern cities like Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona truly offers a little bit of everything.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Arizona & the Grand Canyon :* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights .
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Arizona & the Grand Canyon truly shows you this state as no one else can.
Recommend: For an in-depth guidebook to the Southwest USA, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Southwest USA & Las Vegas , which offers the most complete coverage of the region, trip-planning itineraries, and more.